Unfortunately, registration has closed.
Click here for the final pre-race email to the 1400 participants in this weekend’s TMC Meet Me Downtown 5k, the RRCA West Regional 5k Championship race.
Click here for the race registration page for all other event details.
Looking for motivation to exercise and stay fit? We’ve got you covered with the 2023 edition of Tucson’s popular 3-race series, the Gabe Zimmerman Triple Crown. Build your fitness however you want, whether a 1-mile, 5k, 4-Mile, 10k, or Half Marathon! Join us in Tucson for the Gabe Zimmerman Triple Crown races, raising funds for local charities and celebrating the best of the Southwest! Visit our RunSignUp registration page for registration information and all event details.
Run in person or virtually and get these awesome benefits:
- Registration to Saturday night, May 27th Meet Me Downtown 5k Run/Walk and 1-Mile, including souvenir race shirt – staged in Downtown Tucson
- Registration to the Sunday morning, September 10th TMC Tucson 10k and 5k, including souvenir race shirt and commemorative medal – staged at Pima Community College West, in the Tucson Mountains
- Registration to the Sunday morning October 22nd TMC A-Mountain Half-Marathon and A-Mountain 4-Miler, including souvenir race shirt and commemorative medal – staged in the west side of Downtown Tucson at the Mercado Annex
- A 2023 Run Tucson Triple Crown t-shirt
- A unique 2023 Gabe Zimmerman commemorative souvenir
Plus, you get the happiness of knowing that a portion of your entry fees will go to the BEYOND Foundation, plus each of the the other race beneficiaries:
- The Children’s Museum, Tucson
- Educational Enrichment Foundation for Tucson Unified School District
- Greater Tucson Leadership
- Team Hoyt Arizona
- Cox Charities
- Southern Arizona Roadrunners, and others.
The three-race series commemorates Gabe Zimmerman, a Tucson native who lost his life in the January 2011 shooting here in Tucson. As we all know, running shows us the power within ourselves. If we can walk or run three miles on a hot summer night, the ups and downs of daily life are certainly manageable. If we can run and walk the hills of our beautiful desert, we can rise to our other challenges. Our goal is to celebrate Gabe and motivate the community to aspire to individual and collective greatness – to work alone and work with others towards those goals we find valuable. . . . to celebrate living, community, and good will . . . to live with love, to live with passion to chase dreams.
Gabe and his dad, Ross Zimmerman
Special thanks to Julia Strange, Mary Mellady and our partners at Tucson Medical Center.