Here’s the email with 5 reasons to sign up for our popular TMC Meet Me Downtown 5k
1) TMC Night 5k Run/Walk is only 5 kilometers, which isn’t very far when you think about how big the world is.
And if you don’t want to walk or run 5k, you can do the Saturday Night Festival of Miles, which is only one mile, which is basically 5 increments of a thousand feet each, which also really isn’t very far.
2) Find 4 friends and make a team of 5 or more, and each of you will get 5bucks off your entry fee, which is great if you like to save money.
3) Your entry helps 5+1 non-profit organizations receive funds from this race, with special thanks to COX Charities:
4) If you sign up and are at least 4x5-years-old-plus-one, you get a free beer from MotoSonora Brewing, which is kind of cool if you’re into free beer — plus you can get an extra pour for only 5 dollars apiece.
5) If you run on the night of June 4th, you can enjoy sleeping in on the morning of the 5h of June, if you’re into sleeping in . . .
See you there!