Click here for the super-detailed pre-race email to race participants: schedule, parking, directions, awards, course details, safety details and more.
Sunday, October 24, Race Morning Schedule
NOTE: Please be mindful of standard public health protocols — if you cannot keep social distance at the race site, please wear a face covering.
6:00 am – 6:45 am Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup
32540 S Biosphere Rd, Oracle, AZ
NOTE: All registrants will pick up their number at the entrance to Biosphere 2 — all guests can purchase the discounted day passes.
NOTE: please bring a face covering to wear when you cannot maintain safe social distance protocols.
Yes: Shirts come in both standard unisex and v-neck cut
Yes: T-shirt sizing first come, first served
PLANNED RACE DAY SCHEDULE
7:00 am Start TMC 15k Race — for all ages, all abilities, all bodies, RRCA Arizona State Championship with prize money.
- Gun-time for all prize money awards
- All age-group awards are based on chip time
- No official 15k start allowed after 7:10 am
7:15 am Start 5k Fun Run/Walk — for all ages, all abilities, all bodies
- The race is chip-timed
- Runners may start at any time between 7:15-7:25
8:45 or so Cox Charities SAR FitKidz Mile Begins
9:15 or so Awards
- RRCA Arizona State Championship Awards in the 15k: Open, 40+, 50+, and 6-+
- 15k Age Group and 5k awards courtesy of The Running Shop
- 15k Prize Money courtesy of TMC and Run Tucson
- See all prize money and award rules and details here.
Post-race through November
Remaining shirts and available medals will be available at The Running Shop, 3055 North Campbell from October 26th through November 15th. T-shirt sizing and medals are first come, first served.
We’re super grateful to Sharon Bart and the whole crew at The Running Shop for all the help with this event.