The Grand Canyon Trail Half Marathon is a joint partnership between the Grand Canyon Chamber of Commerce and Run Tucson, the premier local running company in Arizona. Special thanks to the folks from the Kaibab National Forest, the town of Tusayan, and the Grand Canyon Chamber of Commerce for helping prepare for the event.
2021 results at www.roadrunnerracetiming.com.
Click here for the post-race email to all participants, with additional links to photos and more.
Click here for 2021 race video
See a few photos at the link on the left menu titled “photos.”
Click here for the images from the course at Damion Alexander’s Smugmug account.
Click here for more photos at Damion Alexander’s FB page here.
A few comments from 2021 participants
- I had an amazing first half marathon trail race experience! Thank you so much!
- It was a great experience for my first half marathon. The information provided was clear and useful. The shirt and completion medal were great. All the people who organized and volunteered for the event were supportive and so friendly:) I had a great time!!!!
- Really appreciated the virtual option! I’ve done many this year and yours has been one of the best. Registration was clear & the medal and t-shirt arrived in the mail in a timely manner (actually they arrived on race day!).
- Absolutely fantastic experience. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Only comment would be the last mile or so (on the pavement and uphill) but still it was an amazing course and event. Well done.
- Your PA System Sucked
- Really liked the trickle start.
- Hi Randy and Tia: Just want to personally thank you both for an outstanding event. This was my first trail walking 1/2 marathon, and I truly had a fantastic time. Everything from picking up my packet to crossing the finish line was perfect. You both (and all the sponsors and volunteers) are awesome.Thanks for being patient and answering all my questions and concerns before. It really helped to make me feel comfortable about the event and timing. I will be back!!