Click here for the recent email announcing the TMC Earth Day 5k logo and t-shirt design.
Join us in cruising the hidden backroads of world-famous Biosphere 2, nestled at the base of the majestic Catalina Mountains, north of Tucson. The rolling 3.1 mile course offers gorgeous desert and mountain views, with start and finish on the Biosphere 2 Lawn. All participants receive free entry into the Biosphere 2!
Don’t miss this chance to visit the earth’s entire ecosystem under one roof while celebrating Earth Day.
To ensure a unique experience, the race is capped at 400 registrants — all registrants receive these cool swag items:
- souvenir race shirt — technical shirt in both “women’s cut” and “unisex” styling
- commemorative race medal – design announced soon!
- official finisher’s time with chip timing
- free entry to the world-famous Biosphere 2
- discounted entry to spectators, plus free entry for children
- post-race snacks and goodies
- age-group and overall awards announced soon