TMC Meet Me Downtown 5K Night Run/Walk and Festival of Miles (Saturday, June 2, 2018)
Grab some friends and make a team!
Create a social team of 5 or more people. The team with most registrants wins $150 gift card to Hotel Congress, while every team is entered in a raffle for $150 gift card to Hotel Congress. $300 to fastest male and female teams. Special discounted pricing of $20 per person until April 1, then $25 per person until May 1and $30 per person until May 24, the last day to sign up for a team
See all the details farther below.
- Main stage band: Santa Pachita Live!
- Customized men’s and women’s TMC 5k Night Run t-shirts
- Wide Downtown boulevards with neighbor support leads to fast course, plus prize money for top finishers and age group awards in 5-year categories
- Sponsor and vendor expo Saturday afternoon and evening
- 6th Annual Running Race Food Truck Round Up, with local vendors offering food and drinks for purchase
- The 3rd Annual Festival of Miles is the RRCA WEST REGIONAL ONE MILE CHAMPIONSHIP: runners from around nation are coming to the Old Pueblo, so let’s show ’em how to have a great Tucson time!
- Refreshing post-race Beer Garden, with both AmstelXlight and Dos Eqis Amber
- The TMC 5k Night Run on Saturday night is part of the SAR 2018 “Running Shop Grand Prix.”
- Free FitKidz Children’s Mile
- Free entry to Children’s Museum for all, 4:00-6:00pm
- TMC and the Children’s Museum will host play activities for the kids on the Children’s Museum grounds
- Jumping Castles and other activities courtesy of Cox Communications