TMC Tucson 10K
Sept. 18, 2022
Post-Race Update: Click here for race report that was emailed to all registrants, with information on souvenir pickup, award winners, and more.
Registration for the 2023 edition will open soon.
The 10k course starts at Pima West and will cruise the iconic rolling hills of the Tucson Mountains near scenic Starr Pass and Gates Pass. The 5k course also starts at Pima West and will be an out-and-back route. Staging is in the shaded middle courtyard at Pima Community College, West Campus.
Beneficiaries: The TMC Tucson 10k provides funds to the Southern Arizona Roadrunners and the BEYOND-Tucson Foundation
Race Directors: The SAR-calendared event was created by Randy and Tia Accetta and the Run Tucson team, and is the 2nd leg of the 2022 Gabe Zimmerman Triple Crown.
More information available here.
- Gun-time for all prize money awards, with chip time for all age-group awards. See all prize money and award rules and details here.
- 10k start line opens at 6:15 and closes at 6:20.
- Our friends Team Hoyt will be on hand, so we’ll make sure to provide space for our chair athletes.
- The race is chip-timed
- Because the race is an out-and-back chip-timed course, runners may start at any time between 6:25 and 6:30. Starting line closes at 6:30, as we prepare for TMC 10k finishers.
- Our friends Team Hoyt will be on hand, so like in the 10k, we’ll make sure to provide space for our chair athletes on this out-and-back route.
- 10k Age Group awards courtesy of The Running Shop
- 10k Prize Money courtesy of TMC and Run Tucson
- See all prize money and award rules and details here.
TMC Tucson 10k is $45 and the 5k is $40.
All participants receive a souvenir medallion, free race shirt, post-race goodies, accurate timing and accurate courses. The 10k is a certified distance and is part of the SAR Running Shop Grand Prix.
Race results for 2018-2022 can be found at our partner site, https://results.runsar.org/